Sunday, August 22, 2010

The cake...dun dun dun....

Round 1 failed...miserably...picture cake all over the counter and on my floor...so the cute little idea of cutting a train out of a sheet cake and then icing it in all these different colors, yeaaah...not so much....SO...I remembered that great thing called fondant and how it really is made for people like me, I can ice my cake and then cover all the flaws with this gorgeous smooth icing...then I drew the train on top and voila!


4 comments:

Sally said...

Can't believe you just drew that train. Truly impressive, friend. Such a great party for a wonderful little boy. Thanks for letting us share in the fun!

Jenny said...

oh Sarah it turned out so sweet. That's an excellent Thomas the train you drew. Impressive friend!

b2bomber said...

great cake! I wish I had your talent, it looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great artwork there, miss! looks like he enjoyed it all!
mimi